Endowments are a long-lasting way to touch the future while providing funding for essential health care services. Endowments have great power to change lives, enabling donors to influence causes near and dear to their hearts for years to come.
You can establish your own endowment or contribute to an existing fund that supports Upper Valley Medical Center’s patients, families, and health care professionals.
The Gift That Keeps Giving
At the heart of every endowment is the donor’s intent — often in gratitude, or in memory or honor of a loved one. The endowment’s principal remains invested, while only the annual income is used for the donor’s chosen purpose. In this way, an endowment truly is a gift that keeps on giving.
Create a Permanent Tribute
- Provide financial assistance to help with patients’ individual needs
- Strengthen patient care by funding services and equipment in a specific specialty or geographic area
- Fund scholarships for UVMC’s health care professionals
- Make improvements to UVMC’s campus
- Cover a variety of pressing needs when no other funding sources exist
Your investment in an endowment will make a lasting impact that is a permanent tribute to your generosity.
We would be happy to learn more about your interests and work with you to create — or add to — an endowment. Please contact the Foundation.